In the movies #Blogtober14

I love movies. Getting comfy, hopping on the couch, and watching a movie is one of my favorite activities. I love being entertained, laughing, crying, getting deeply involved in a fictional world that plays out effortlessly on the silver screen.

So with the #Blogtober14 prompt today, who would play me in the movie of my life?

The obvious choice is my doppelganger, Hilary Duff. Erryone tells me I look like her. I have a hard time finding any photos I can put side by side to show the resemblance, but we definitely has similar features. But just because you look like someone, doesn't mean they should play you in the movie of your life.
If I'm being totally honest, I have someone else in mind to play me, regardless of our lack of a similar look.
Kate Hudson. 
I love her spirit. Her joy de vivre. And especially her bubbly demeanor. Because bubbly is the first thing most people will say to describe me. It would be very important to have a celebrity who could portray that quality. And she's so darn cute. I think she is a stellar actress, and has made some amazing movies- Almost Famous, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, and Nine. I know she could pull off turning my however normal life into something worthy of a movie.

Helene in Between Blogtober
◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
 

Copyright 2011 b happy girl is proudly powered by blogger.com