Birthday Boy

Today is Billy's *cough cough* birthday! While we are missing spending (another) birthday with family, we know they are thinking about him today.

Billy is the kind of guy who is easy to like, but hard to get to know. He's very approachable, but doesn't open up easily. If you get close to him, you will have a rock steady friend for life who has your back in all situations. He is a sweet and gentle soul in a warrior's body. He is smart, a fount of knowledge of all sorts, happy to provide insight and feedback when asked, but doesn't force information on you. He is my fixer, my exlainer, my steadying force. He loves with his whole self, and asks very little in return. He is selfless and considerate.

To my Billy bear, my love, my best friend-

Happy birthday to you, my love! I am so thankful to be spending another year celebrating you. I want you to know that I am so proud of you. You don't hear it enough, I am sure. Even when things are not all rainbows and roses, you have found a way to make it work, reaching for the optimism and rationalizing your way out of the dark places. Thank you for everything you have done for us. Having you by my side makes life easy. You are the single most important thing in my life. Your friendship, love and devotion is mind-blowing and so beautiful. Thank you for always making me laugh. For putting up with my sometimes irrational, often smelly, and very goofy self. I just love everything about you. You feed me when I get hangry, support my varying and far-reaching interests, and always, always make sure to cop a feel and tell me how much you love me and my assets.

Love always,
Addy
Sorry for no #Blogtober14 post, it was "Facts about you", and frankly, all you gotta do is read back a bit through this blog to learn everything you need to know about me ;)
◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
 

Copyright 2011 b happy girl is proudly powered by blogger.com