Stormborn hair

Game of Thrones: If you watch it, you love it. If you don't, you will have no idea what I will be talking about. Hopefully you like pretty pictures.

Daenerys Stormborn Targaryen, aka Khaleesi, is the ish. So take a big whiff 
{as Kirsten Dunst's character in Bring it On would say}
From season 1 she has been my favorite. She is known for her strength, her will to survive, her desire to win the throne, and how she thrives under pressure. She is also kind hearted, while at the same time vengeful. Just ask the Unsullied and their former masters.

And dude, she has DRAGONS.
She also has the best braided hairstyles on television. 
Of course her hair is a super magical wig {or many wigs, as it is}. 
However there is so much inspiration that comes from these styles. 

I personally rock a braided hairstyle at least once a week. My favorite is the side French braid, because it's easy and makes my 5 days dirty hair less annoying. And you can be as messy as you want with it and it still looks styled. Just ask anyone who compliments me on this particular style when I have used it to mask the sweaty mess of my post-run hair ;)
I start at the temple of the side I part my hair on, and french braid down, then across my nape, and over my opposite shoulder. The more you do it, the easier it becomes.You can also roll up the braided tail and bobby pin into a side bun, or wrap an elastic around the braid at the nape, curl and pin into a fancier bun. Lots of options with this style, folks.

What's your go-to hairstyle? 
Do you like braids, like I do? 
Do you watch Game Of Thrones? 
Who is your favorite character, and why?
◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
 

Copyright 2011 b happy girl is proudly powered by blogger.com