Happy #Blogtober14 day 19

Happy Sunday! Hope it's a fun day for ya. I am out on an early morning photo shoot, working some red and metallic silver magic with my best Austin photog buddy Josh. Then I'll be off to work for the day. So yes, it's fun, but it's also a work day for me.

Today's #Blogtober14 prompt is what makes you happy.

One word. Five letters. Billy.
He's everything.

He knows how to make me smile without even trying. He makes me laugh, all of the time.
He sings silly made up songs set to popular music that get stuck in my head but I can't help but giggle when I hear them.

He is the first person I go to when I need help with something, and even if it's not his expertise, or even familiar to him, he will figure out how to help me.
He listens patiently, with full attention, as I tell him about troubles, excitements, my day, or funny stories.

He knows more about hair and makeup than most guys, because he listens dutifully to everything I say to him.
He believes in me, so much.

He is my biggest cheerleader, and is so supportive of everything I do.
He  is constantly referring my services to people he meets, and speaks incredibly highly of my work.

You couldn't ask for a more supportive spouse, and more importantly, a best friend.

Billy makes me happy.
Helene in Between Blogtober
◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
 

Copyright 2011 b happy girl is proudly powered by blogger.com