Ketchup

Oh, hi blog friends! 

Guess I have been doing a lot of? Not blogging, that's for sure. 

My weekend of work was a long one. Saturday, Sunday, and Monday were totally packed and I found myself the first one in and the last one out two days in a row. This is pretty unusual for January, as it's a typically slower time of year from now until April. I am not complaining, I like being busy, but whew, it was nice to be able to couch it up today. 

This will be a busier week for me as I have lots of ultrasounds and blood tests at the fertility clinic scheduled. My 5th cycle retrieval is set for next Monday or Tuesday sometime, and my ovaries are filling with growing follicles as expected. Also, my face is broken out like a teenage boy and my emotions are a little up and down from the hormones, sort of like an epic bout of PMS. Poor Billy, he has to deal with me when I am like this ;)

In other news, when I am not working or at the fertility clinic being poked and prodded, I am watching a lot of TV on the couch. Shows like Suits, Big Bang Theory, 2 Broke Girls, Bones and Once Upon a Time are keeping me grounded. I really love TV.

I did some running last week, but I am ordered by the doctors to not bounce or jostle my growing ovaries, so that's out of the question for the next 2.5-3 weeks, and frankly, I'm not too torn up about it. 
I seriously have a love/hate relationship with running. On the love side, it keeps my weight in check, makes me feel healthier, gives me energy, and keeps me moving. On the hate side, I am a lazy person who would prefer the couch, it hurts, my hips cry when I do it, and I get sweaty and have to shower, which doesn't agree with my hippie sensibilities. Eh, I'll get back to it even if I don't like it much haha

So what's new with you, friends? 
◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
 

Copyright 2011 b happy girl is proudly powered by blogger.com