Friday's letters

Linking up with Ashley for Friday's letters!

Dear Friday, oh hai! Dear weekend, you're going to be a busy one. Hope my energy levels can sustain me, the wedding I am booked for goes well tomorrow, and my hugely packed Sunday stays on track. Dear egg donation retrieval, I still don't know if you will be happening on Monday or Tuesday, but my pumped up ovaries and swollen tummy would like you to hurry up. Dear Billy, I am so sorry you are still not feeling well. I really hope you don't have that nasty flu that's kicking butts and taking names. Dear couch, thanks for holding up well this week with all of the sitting Mr. B and I have been doing on you. The photos above are pretty much the norm lately. Blankets, fur babies and cuddles are all plentiful and the healing that's provided is mostly in the head, but it feels nice.  

Did you write any letters today? Leave me a comment if you linked up too :)
◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
 

Copyright 2011 b happy girl is proudly powered by blogger.com